NaturalMaleEnhancement.org's' #1 Rated Male Enhancement of 2020
Orexis is a non-prescription male enhancement supplement made from all natural ingredients.
When taken as directed, two capsules daily and one to two capsules 45 minutes before sex, Orexis is supposed to improve your sexual performance.
How you ask?
Orexis contains herbal ingredients that can actually improve blood circulation to the penis, and there are ingredients that help enlarge vessels in the penis that let more blood rush in.
This in turn should improve your erections by length and girth, while the herbs also help you keep an erection longer and have more powerful orgasms.
Orexis also contains ingredients that help promote energy, increase testosterone, and boost your libido, but does it work?
1. Yohimbe: has been used extensively in ancient medicine to boost sex drive, treat erectile dysfunction and impotence, helps promote blood flow to the penis and give it a huge boost! Yohimbe is known to have some not so terrific side effects such as headache, dizziness, nausea, heart palpitations, and a possible increase in blood pressure.
2. Panax Ginseng: promotes energy, improves circulation, increases blood supply, revitalizes, and stimulates blood flow to penis to form a better erection.
3. Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca): used as herbal medicine and aphrodisiac to improve sexual function for both male and female.
4. Muira Puama: used to improve sexual functions, fatigue, and increases libido.
5. Epimedeum: it’s also known as Horny Goat Weed, known as a sexual energizer and enhancer. Sometimes referred to as the herbal alternative to Viagra.
6. Catuaba Bark Extract: is also used as an aphrodisiac, it works to stimulate the central nervous system, and improves circulation.
7. Tribulus Terrestris: increases testosterone levels which enhance sex drive.
As you can see, the blend of ingredients does not show exact amounts. Orexis may be potent, or not potent. There is a specific amount of every herb you need in order for it to really have an effect, and unfortunately, it’s impossible to tell if Orexis is a reliable solution for improving sexual performance.
Potential Risks and Side Effects
The main reason most men will steer away from Orexis is because it contains Yohimbe. If you have read anything about this herb you know it is probably not worth taking a chance on.
Yohimbe has been linked to cases of seizure, heart attack, rapid or irregular heartbeat, stroke, etc. Additionally ingredients such as tribulus have been known to cause nausea and stomach upset, so approach this supplement with caution.
It is advised that if you suffer from high blood pressure and cardiovascular complication, you should not take Orexis.
- Long term and immediate results
- Good list of natural ingredients time tested
- Works in as little as 45 minutes
- Does not require a prescription
- Contains Yohimbe
- Have to take daily
- Proprietary blend doesn’t disclose ingredient amounts
Orexis Price and Return Policy
There is no official Orexis website, but you can find it on internet sites that sell similar products. Plan on paying between the range of $26.95 to $45.00 for a box of 60 capsules.
On many sites you will find that the more you buy in bulk, the price goes down. The most common offer is buy 2 get the 3rd box free.
Some sites will provide you with some kind of guarantee, but not all of them will. You will have to shop around to find one that does.
What Consumers Are Saying
So far, I haven’t been all that impressed with what Orexis has to offer – out of the many reviews I’ve found online, most consumers report that Orexis failed to produce the results they were looking for:
“Orexis is a scam, don’t fall for it like I did. . .I DOES NOT work like they say it will, in fact, it doesn’t work AT ALL, it does NOTHING.”
“I can’t sleep. I tried once. . .not a rock hard erection. . .and I could not sleep. no beuno. . .plus i felt as if I was going to have a heart attack.”
“I am nearly at the end of the second box and have noticed no change at all, should have been suspicious when tehre were no specifics on the ingredients.”
Who Makes Orexis
Orexis is distributed and owned by Urban Nutritionals, a company that sells a wide range of products that include everything from male enhancement formulas to anti-aging creams to pet chews. The company itself has received bad marks for their poor customer service, and it has undergone multiple lawsuits for unfair competition, defamation, and slander against other companies.
In a recent press release, a letter pointed out that Orexis made several unsupported claims about the product:
“One claim the makers of Orexis™ make is that user will achieve advanced control over their orgasms. This cannot be possible since Orexis™ is NOT a delay or “numbing” cream.
Another claim is that Orexis™ uses a patented delivery technology so that the ingredients bypass the stomach acids for immediate and guaranteed results. Our question: If you consume something orally, how can any ingestible bypass stomach acids?
A third claim that the patented Orexis™ manufacturing process extracts the ingredients 15 times their normal strength. For the first time: natural ingredients are as strong as pharmaceuticals. Unfortunately we couldn’t find the milligramage of any of the Orexis™ constituency anywhere on the Orexis™ site”
Final Thoughts on Orexis
Although Orexis once had an official and informative website, the site has since been taken down by Urban Nutritionals – making me wonder if the product was generating too much negative attention to be worth selling.
Although the ingredients are commonly used in other male enhancement products and you may be able to experience some mild benefits (if you’re lucky) while using Orexis, I think that its history makes the product a little too sketchy to be worth the hassle of tracking it down on sites such as ebay.com.
Without clinical trials to support claims about the product or research validating its effectiveness, I’d say stay away from Orexis and invest in a more affordable and reliable supplement instead.