NaturalMaleEnhancement.org's' #1 Rated Male Enhancement of 2019
Sexual endurance usually gets worse as men age. The main reason is because testosterone levels are dropping. From about age 40, testosterone levels decrease about 0.3% to 1% per year.
Testosterone is responsible for sexual function, desire and endurance. EndureRX is a natural male enhancement supplement that is supposed to help give you back some of the moves you had in your younger days.
EndureRX contains a cocktail of five very well-known herbs that are supposed to enhance your erections by size, strength and staying power. It claims to work fast and provide you with sexual endurance for a better sexual experience.
To see if EndureRX can handle all that, let’s look at a few barometers of a worthy male enhancement product.
What’s in EndureRX?
Any male enhancement product worth its weight will include top-of-the-line ingredients that deliver without exposing the user to negative side effects.
As for EndureRX, this product contains five ingredients designed to increase testosterone level and facilitate greater blood flow to the penis.
- L-Arginine: This ingredient is an amino acid that stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which dilates blood vessels letting more blood flow to the penis giving a larger, harder erection.
- Yohimbe: An aphrodisiac that improves erection quality by relaxing blood vessels in the penis, which helps increase blood flow giving a larger erection. Yohimbe has been known to cause severe side effects with heart palpitations, irritability, nervousness, and may cause blood pressure problems.
- Epimedium, another name for Horny Goat Weed: Enhances sexual desire, increases blood circulation, alleviates fatigue and enhances erection quality and helps erections last longer.
- Cnidium Monnier: Releases nitric oxide into the bloodstream, which is essential for the dilation of major blood vessels in the penis, this dilation gives a harder, stronger and larger erection.
- Maca: Improves sexual desire and performance, may also support physical and mental strength in both males and females, and promotes mental clarity and concentration.
Does Endure RX Have any Side Effects?
Because of the Yohimbe it contains, there could be some severe side effects. Yohimbe is a stimulant and aphrodisiac. It can cause high blood pressure, elevated heart rate, headaches, stress and anxiety, lightheadedness, nausea or vomiting, sickness, tremors, and insomnia.
Those are the mild side effects, there are more serious permanent health problems that can be caused by taking too much or taking it too long.
If you’re thinking about trying EndureRX, you are advised to see a physician before taking it. If you are already on prescription medication of any kind you should not take EndureRX until you have checked with a physician.
How Much Does Endure RX Cost?
The most you should have to pay for a bottle of 30 tablets is $50.00. EndureRX is hard to find online, it may show up on a site but when you click for details, you get a discontinued or out of stock message.
If you’re looking to find EndureRX, then, you might have to do some real searching in the bowels of eBay or Amazon.
Does Endure RX Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Regrettably, we can’t find any details about a money back guarantee policy or return policy.
Endure RX Conclusion
EndureRX is missing some important details about….well, just about everything. The only good thing it has going for it is the great list of ingredients in its formula, but because we don’t have a clue how much each ingredient contributes to the supplement.
Not knowing dosage, ingredient amounts, guarantee information, website information, or actual user testimonials we believe EndureRX is a risky purchase—if you can find it at all.