Libido Boost Plus is an all-natural male enhancement supplement formulated to increase sex drive, erection size, and stimulate sex life.
The company claims Libido Boost Plus is the “ultimate solution” to boost sexual performance. “The #1 male enhancement treatment you’ll ever find.”
I took a closer look to see if Libido Boost Plus lives up to the company’s claims and if it’s a good solution for improving sexual performance.
Is Libido Boost Plus Affordable?
Unlike pricy male enhancement supplements that range around $60.00 per bottle, Libido Boost Plus is affordable, ranging around $20.00 per bottle. It also provides 30 servings, depending on use.
The best deals I found were on the official website LibidoBoostPlus.com. The company offers multiple bottle deals, where users can receive free Invigorate HGH, a natural HGH support supplement.
The deals are as follows:
- 2 Libido Boost Plus bottles + 1 free Invigorate HGH bottles: $39.95
- 3 Libido Boost Plus bottles + 3 free Invigorate HGH bottles: $59.95
Are the Ingredients Effective?
Get the Best Price on Libido Boost Plus by Visiting the Official Site Here Libido Boost Plus features several ingredients. Fortunately, ingredient amounts are provided by the company so consumers know how much they are ingesting.
- Tribulus Terrestris (400 mg) This ingredient’s libido and sex-enhancing benefits are promising. One study shows tribulus terrestris extract supplementation over a 20-day period increased blood testosterone concentration for the first half of the experimental period.  An animal study shows tribulus terrestris “induced concentration-dependent relaxation of the CC (corpus cavernosum)” in an organ bath experiment.  The corpus cavernosum is the erectile tissue in the penis; by relaxing the tissue, blood flow into the penis is facilitated.
- Vitamin B6 (20 mg) Vitamin B6 is involved in several enzymatic reactions, most of which are related to protein metabolism. This vitamin also is involved in neurotransmitter biosynthesis.  One study shows vitamin B6 inhibited chlorpromazine-induced prolactin rise.  Higher prolactin levels are associated with lower sex hormones.
- L-Arginine HCL (100 mg) This ingredient is a nitric oxide precursor. Nitric oxide widens blood vessels and facilitates blood flow.  Enhancing blood flow increases erection quality and firmness.
- Yohimbine HCL (6 mg) One study reveals yohimbine HCL ameliorated objective and subjective observations and results in patients suffering from erectile dysfunction. At the study’s end, yohimbine was found to be more effective than a placebo in regard to response rate. 
- Eurycoma Longifolia (100 mg) This ingredient boosts libido by improving body mass index, and muscle growth.  It also enhances semen volume, concentration, and motility. 
Are There Any Adverse Effects?
There are no reported long term effects associated with Libido Boost Plus. However, users may experience mild temporary side effects like a stomach or head ache.
Luckily, users can take smaller doses to assess tolerance and avoid mild side effects. Once favorably received, users should increase the dose to the recommended amount.
Should Libido Boost Plus Be Used Daily?
Libido Boost Plus does not need to be taken every day. Rather, 2 – 3 capsules should be taken roughly 30 minutes prior to sexual activity.
Libido Boost Plus ingredients are powerful and may take effect sooner in some, so users may adjust ingestion time according to personal preference.
What Are Users Saying About Libido Boost Plus?
There are several Libido Boost Plus user reviews on Supplementing.com, all of which support its effectiveness. Here is a look at what users are saying:
“I took this as recommended, and I’ll admit, I did feel a little jittery at night, but it wasn’t nearly as big a deal as I thought it would be. As long as I didn’t take it after 6, it did wear off soon enough for me to get a decent amount of sleep, and I definitely have better sex when I use it. I feel better in general when I’m using it,” says Howard S.
Travis S says, “Libido Boost Plus has been absolutely incredible, and it has definitely helped me to get some awesome effects.”
“The market is definitely oversaturated with these types of products,” says Joseph Biosvert. He has been taking Libido Boost Plus and hasn’t found any problems with it. “I have definitely noticed that it is effective without a lot of the side effects I was expecting that I have put up with in the past.”
Should You Consider Libido Boost Plus?
While Libido Boost Plus may not be for everyone, if you are looking for a powerful, all-natural male enhancement alternative, Libido Boost Plus is a good choice.
It’s affordable, and the official website’s multiple bottle deals offering free HGH Invigorate is a plus. Also, the user reviews are a great comfort. Each user review indicates Libido Boost Plus produces positive results.
I am convinced Libido Boost Plus positively influences male virility. For this reason, I recommend trying it if you are interested.
- Milasius K, Dadeliene R, Skernevicius J. “The influence of the tribulus terrestris extract on the parameters of the functional preparedness and athletes’ organism homeostasis.” Fiziol Zh. 2009;55(5):89-96.
- Do J, et al. “Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus Terrestris Extract on Penile Erection.” Korean J Urol. 2013 Mar;54(3):183-8. doi: 10.4111/kju.2013.54.3.183. Epub 2013 Mar 15.
- “Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Vitamin B6.” Office of Dietary Supplements, National Institutes of Health. Available from: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-HealthProfessional/
- Rosenberg JM, Lau-Cam CA, McGuire H. “Effects of pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) on chlorpromazine-induced serum prolactin rise in male rats.” J Pharm Sci. 1979 Sep;68(9):1179-81.
- “L-Arginine.” WebMD. Available from: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-875-L-ARGININE.aspx?activeIngredientId=875&activeIngredientName=L-ARGININE
- Vogt HJ, Brandl P, Kockott G, Schmitz JR, Wiegand MH, Schadrack J, Gierend M. “Double-blind, placebo-controlled safety and efficacy trial with yohimbine hydrochloride in the treatment of nonorganic erectile dysfunction.” Int J Impot Res. 1997 Sep;9(3):155-61. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9315493
- Sareena, H.H. and Ashril Y. (2002). A preliminary study on the anabolic effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack. Abstract. 12th Commonwealth International Sport Conference 2002
- Moh Ismail Bin Mohd Tambi, M. Kamarul Imran. “Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility.” Asian Journal of Andrology (2010) 12:376-380. Available from: http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1038/aja.2010.7?locale=en