NaturalMaleEnhancement.org's' #1 Rated Male Enhancement of 2017
As you get older, you are more likely to experience sexual dysfunction. The best solution for you is a natural male enhancement product that will work with your body and safely treat certain problems.
eXtranol is just such a supplement that is said to reduce the likelihood of erectile dysfunction, impotence, and premature ejaculation.
The following review will help you decide if this is a supplement you should try.
What is in eXtranol?
eXtranol has eighteen ingredients. Most of these ingredients have some benefits that relate to natural male enhancement, but the three key ingredients are Tribulus Terrestris, Eurycoma Longifolia, and Mucuna Pruriens.
Here’s a look at these ingredients and what they do in terms of improving your sexual experience.
- Tribulus Terrestris – A natural ingredient that increases the production of testosterone, tribulus terrestris is one of the more popular herbs on the male enhancement market. Increased testosterone levels should reduce the occurrence of premature ejaculation and weak erections. Sexual desire will be given a nice boost too. However, tribulus terrestris lacks significant scientific backing in this regard.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – Used by Malaysian men to improve virility and sexual performance, the root of this plant is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction and low sex drive. It works by directing increased blood flow to the penis, helping you produce a lasting erection.
Mucuna Pruriens – This herb contains L-Dopa, which is a precursor to dopamine. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that increases sexual urges. For this reason, Mucuna Pruriens has been used as a natural sexual enhancers for hundreds of years.
It should be noted that these and the other ingredients included in eXtranol are included in a proprietary blend, which means that the exact amounts of each ingredient are not included—just an ambiguous amount of the entire dosage.
This makes it difficult to measure the effectiveness of eXtranol, since they could have loaded up on the less expensive, less effective ingredients while including miniscule amounts of the more effective ones.
Does eXtranol Work?
It is unlikely that eXtranol will work, for three reasons:
- First, none of the ingredients in eXtranol will be effective unless the clinically-proven amount is used. We have no way of knowing if the correct amounts were used, because the manufacturer does not provide a list of ingredient amounts.
- Second, eXtranol has not been clinically researched. This makes us difficult to know if the product will be effective; but we also have no idea if it is safe.
- Third, customer reviews of eXtranol and the manufacturing company are mostly negative. People were dissatisfied with the natural male enhancement product because it did not produce results. Customer service was difficult to get a hold of and to work with.
Cost & Guarantee
The price for eXtranol varies, depending on who you buy it from. The only price we could find online was $49.95 for a 30-day supply.
It is not clear whether or not the manufacturer offers a money back guarantee. Some sites say that there is a 90 day money back guarantee; others say that there is no such thing.
Some of the customer reviews we read said that people were usually unable to get a refund.
There are some good ingredients in eXtranol, but they are not enough to make this product worthwhile. We cannot promise that any of the ingredients will be effective unless we have the ingredient amounts. Customer reviews tell us that the correct amounts probably weren’t used; since a large number for people did not get any results from eXtranol.
eXtranol may also not be safe. It is not very affordable and you probably won’t be able to get a refund. We strongly suggest that you do not try this natural male enhancement product. Instead, look for a product that has the correct ingredient amounts, clinical research, and positive customer reviews.