Alpha T1 has a ton of recommendations behind it. It seems like consumers and experts a like, are impressed with what this testosterone supplement has to offer.
According to the official website, Alpha T1 is the “#1 Testosterone Booster.” From everything I’ve looked at this supplement offers a wide array of health benefits, including optimized sex drive and performance, increased fat mobilization, accelerated muscle tissue repair, and improved nutrient absorption.
In most cases, consumers and experts are recommending something because it doesn’t work but because something really does work. Of course, we want to find out if Alpha T1 does live up to those recommendations.Read more about Alpha T1 by visiting AlphaT1.com
As it turns out, the “experimental” muscle building compounds are not as controversial or edgy as you might think.
Many Alpha T1 ingredients are clinically proven to maximize physical performance and muscle building results. This creates the ideal environment for testosterone production.
Tribulus Terrestris. Tribulus terrestris contains two active components for testosterone production: furostanol glycosides and spirostanol glycosides. When used correctly, tribulus increases testosterone production, lowers high blood pressure, and improves blood circulation.
Testosterone Advantage. Testosterone Advantage is a patented form of the element boron. Boron enhances testosterone production when used with exercise and diet. 
Forslean. Forslean is a registered type of forskolin. Forskolin has many health benefits, including boosting energy, reducing body fat, and lowering blood pressure. 
Horny Goat Weed. Aka epimedium, horny goat weed is often featured in male enhancement supplements due to its aphrodisiac nature. This herb contains phytochemicals that mimic testosterone’s effects, resulting in increased libido and improved sexual performance. Many experts also recommend horny goat weed for joint pain and osteoarthritis.
Deer Antler Velvet. Deer antler velvet is loaded with amino acids, essential for building lean muscle. Deer antler velvet also contains the growth factors IGF-1 and EGF. 
7-Keto DHEA. 7-keto DHEA derives from the adrenal hormone DHEA. In a study, women using 7-keto DHEA with diet and exercise lost more body fat than the placebo group. 
Alpha GPC 50%. The most common use for alpha GPC is as a mental health enhancer. More recently, scientists linked alpha GPC to increasing growth hormone and choline. 
AstraGin. The trademarked ingredient AstraGin combines ginseng and astragalus. AstraGin’s type of ginseng promotes health in multiple organs.  Astragalus protects the body against mental and physical stressors. 
What About Side Effects?
Each of these ingredients are clinically proven and considered safe for use, but consumer beware – Alpha T1 is stronger than you think.
While horny goat weed is safe to use up to 2 years, long term use and high dosages can result in dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst and nose bleed. While AlphaT1 contains safe concentrations of this ingredient, you’ll want to seek medical advice if you plan on using Alpha T1 for extended time periods.
Additionally, alpha lipoic acid affects blood sugar levels. If you are diabetic and/or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Is it a Steroid?
No, Alpha T1 is not a steroid. Steroids use synthetic hormones to improve physical performance. Alpha T1, on the other hand, is completely natural and safe to use.
Also, it does not contain any ingredients that will show up on a drug test. However, since drug testing standards are constantly changing, you’ll want to consult your organization before use.
How to Use Alpha T1
To experience the best results, take 3 servings (3 capsules per serving) throughout the day: once in the morning, once before your workout, and once before bedtime. However, feel free to decrease this dosage if it’s too strong.
Do not take more than 9 capsules daily. Cycle Alpha T1 every 8 weeks with 4 week breaks in between cycles to reduce risk of liver damage.
Do You Still Have to Exercise?
Alpha T1 is designed to create the ideal environment for testosterone production and muscle growth. It does not pack on pounds of lean muscle all on its own. Alpha T1’s effectiveness depends on your current lifestyle.
Most consumers found the best results when they combined Alpha T1 with a healthy diet, regular strength training, and adequate recovery time in between sessions.
Pricing and Guarantee
Alpha T1 is available at Amazon.com for $44.95 per bottle. While this is $5 cheaper per individual bottle than most sellers, it is not the best option for bulk purchases.
I suggest cutting out the middle man and going straight to the source at AlphaT1.com. There you can find the best discounts and deals, as well as a 90-day money-back guarantee for your purchase.
- 1 Bottle: $49.95
- 2 Bottles: $99.95 – Receive 1 bottle of 3-Day Fat Burner Free
- 3 Bottles: $149.95 – Receive 3 bottles of 3-Day Fat Burner Free
Note: AlphaT1.com is constantly updating its site to provide you with the best deal possible, so keep checking the official site for better deals.
To contact customer service about Alpha T1’s guarantee or additional promotions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpha T1 is an impressive testosterone booster to say the least. The ingredients are clinically proven, the price is affordable, and the customer service team is quick to answer inquiries.
With so many points in its favor, I have no problem recommending Alpha T1. Whether you’re looking for a supplement to increase testosterone and bring back your sex drive, or simply looking for that extra edge in your workout, Alpha T1 is the way to go.
- Topo, Enza, Andrea Soricelli, et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology. 7. (2009): 120.
- D’Aniello, Gemma, Salvatore Ronsini, et al. “D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality.” Advances in Sexual Medicine. 2.4 (2012): 45-53.
- Naghii MR, Ebrahimpour Y, Darvishi P, Ghanizadeh G, Mofid M, Torkaman G, Asgari AR, Hedayati M. “Effect of consumption of fatty acids, calcium, vitamin D and boron with regular physical activity on bone mechanical properties and corresponding metabolic hormones in rats.” Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. 50.3 (2012): 223-31.
- Holtorf, Kent. “What are the health benefits of forskolin?” Sharecare. www.sharecare.com.
- Wolters Kluwer Health. “Deer Velvet.” 2009. Drugs.com.
- Kalman, DS, M Colker, et al. “A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.” Current Therapeutic Research. 61.7 (2000): 435-42.
- Kawamura, T, T Okubo, et al. “Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults.” Nutrition. 28.11-12 (2012): 1122-6.
- Ng TB. “Pharmacological activity of sanchi ginseng (Panax notoginseng).” The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 58.8 (2006): 1007-19.
- “Astragalus.” University of Maryland Medical Center, 2011. http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/astragalus-000223.htm.